Tallgrass Technology Services names Jill S. Jones Operating General Manager
JULY 18, 2016 – Tallgrass Technology Services (TTS) is pleased to announce the hiring of Jill S. Jones as its operating general manager, responsible for business development and operations.
Ms. Jones brings more than 25 years of experience in the information technology and petroleum industries to her TTS position. The Oral Roberts University graduate and Osage Nation tribal member started her professional career at CITGO Petroleum in Tulsa, holding system analyst positions in petroleum refining, marketing, trading, and transportation. She has served as a management consultant with Cap Gemini Ernst & Young Consulting, and as a senior consultant and developer with ConocoPhillips.
Her project management experience includes full system implementation, with emphasis on comprehensive processes such as resource planning, requirements gathering, communication, change control, scope definition, risk mitigation, contingency planning, procedure development, and status reporting.
TTS expects all these attributes to contribute to its growth aspirations. The company offers a variety of technology and consulting services, including:
- Enterprise application development and custom programming.
- Managed hosting services and cloud computing, including platform, infrastructure and application as a service.
- Database design, architecture, and management.
- Consulting, training, and support services including project management.
- ERP services and implementation.
- Dataware housing, reporting, and analytics.
- Business continuity, production, and disaster recovery services.
- Geographic Information System (GIS) mapping services.
- Certified hardware and software reseller.
TTS is a wholly owned subsidiary of Tallgrass Economic Development LLC, a commercial business arm of the Osage Nation. This 8(a) and HUBZone certified small business is pursuing federal and corporate contracts in technology and consulting services.